Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cincinnati to Los Angeles--Beautiful Views from Plane

I've flown from Cincinnati to Los Angeles more times than I can count over the last 20 years, and especially over the last 5 years since I've been managing an office in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles. Many times I have that frequent flyer preferred aisle seat but more and more, I'm choosing the window seat. If the weather is clear, as it was today, the views are spectacular, especially as flying over northern New Mexico, and the mountains of New Mexico and Colorado are snow covered. Today I enjoyed a great view of Flagstaff, AZ, and the Grand Canyon in the distance. If you get a chance to fly to or from California, get a window seat and hope for a nice, clear day.

2 comments:

  1. Living out here has been wonderful as well. Golf year round. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in CA is pretty wonderful as well. Golf year round! :-)

    ReplyDelete